- The meal is free; a free will donation will be accepted
- Meal consists of roast turkey, dressing, whipped potatoes with gravy, squash with brown sugar and butter, sweetened corn, cranberry sauce, dinner rolls with butter, pumpkin pie, and beverages.
- Will be held at the Sparta American Legion Post 100
- For meal delivery to shut-ins and the elderly, call 269-8690 prior to November 17th
- For a free ride to the legion, call Sparta Cabs at 269-2222
- Transportation for wheelchair bound passengers provided by the Morrow Home, call Eileen Ripley at 269-3168 prior to November 17th
There are no games scheduled for today.