- Benefit will be at the Colonial Bowling & Banquet Facility
- Live and silent auction, bake sale, children’s raffle and Chinese raffle
- Food will be available for purchase at the facility
- Benda Towne was diagnosed with colon cancer in September of 2016, which has since spread to her liver and lung, causing her to be terminally ill
- Monies raised will go to help Brenda bridge the financial gap during these difficult times
- An account has been set up at State Bank in Sparta under A Bridge For Brenda
- For more info, call Ron & Linda Thurston at 608-487-3923, Michelle Winchel at 608-385-0116, or Veronica Towne at 608-487-1519
There are no games scheduled for today.