- At the Cashton Community Hall from 11 AM - 5 PM
- Duane “Dewey” Hanson, 59 of Cashton, sustained a traumatic brain injury after falling and hitting his head on Christmas Day. He was on a ventilator in the ICU, and after 16 days of treatment in La Crosse, was transferred to Mayo in Rochester. His wife, Mary Beth, has taken off work to provide round the clock care. He will need extensive, ongoing rehabilitation, and is unable to work.
- There will be a live auction at 3 PM. A silent auction, Chinese raffles, food and refreshments, bake sale, and other activities will be going on all throughout the day
- If there is something you’d be willing to donate to help with the meal or any items to be used for auction, games, tec., please contact Katie Hanson at 487-5970 or Kim Fanning at 487-1137.
- An account is set up at WCCU entitled Dewey Hanson Benefit if you’d like to make a monetary donation. The Cashton Branch address is 105 Randy Road, Cashton, WI 54619
There are no games scheduled for today.